Please note the following training alteration reminders
- Friday 20th Jan
- District Squad morning training cancelled for all swimmers competing at the SAST Mini Meet. Swimmers not competing can attend Troon with National Squad 6:00-7:30am.
- District Squad – Evening training is optional for those attending the SAST Mini Meet.
- Sunday 22nd Jan
- All Development & Junior Squads are cancelled
- Friday 27th Jan
- Performance Squad is cancelled all day for the Scottish Schools.
- National Squad is cancelled for Scottish Schools. All Swimmers can attend Saturday morning with Performance Squad at Maybole 7:00-9:00am.
CARNEGIE OPEN MEET 18th-19th Feb 2017 (Same weekend as the M & B Graded)
IMPORTANT – Please note that the original post indicated that the hotel fee included Breakfast. Breakfast is not included in the estimate. However, Breakfasts costs will be calculated when swimmers and bookings are confirmed. The cost is expected to be £0-£6 per swimmer for the two days. This is dependent on , number of swimmers and room allocations. Apologies for the confusion.
- Click For : Carnigie Spring Open Meet Information & Entry Process 18th & 19th Feb.
- For : Performance, National & District Squads.
- Accommodation – Rooms have been provisionally booked for swimmers within Performance & National Squads for over night stay. Coaches and Team Managers will arrange swimmers into rooms etc. The cost per swimmer for accommodation will be approx. £45 total for two nights (Friday & Saturday) not including breakfasts. We are yet to make travel arrangements and will finalise options when the swim lists are available. However, please be prepared to lift share / drop off if required. District swimmers do not have rooms booked but swimmers and an adult are welcome to stay over in the same hotel (Premier Inn Glenrothes) to be part of the team.
- Closing Date : Friday 20th January 2017