- Please could all medal winners from the West District Junior Age Group (Feb) & Senior Age Group Champs (March) bring their medals & SAST top for a photo at the Citadel, 4:20pm on Thursday 6th March.
- Entry for the SASA Open Champs closes tomorrow. Please ensure all entries are in. click here for the SASA Open Champs Meet Entry Info. Note that QT’s gained at the recent WD SAG Champs are not included on the eligibility report. however if you did gain a QT then please enter as the times can be used.
- Click here for 50m Training Dates For National & District Squads.
- Reminder that tonight is the Photo’s for the SAST Mini Meet & Bellshill Open. Could all medal winners please bring their medals and a SAST top. Photo’s will be at 4:15pm in the Citadel (upstairs).
The following info has been updated.
CUMBERNAULD GRADED MEET
- Click here for : SAST Confirmed & Scratched Swims-Cumbernauld Graded.
- Click here for : SAST Scratched Swims for Cumbernauld Graded These are the swims that have been scratched due to too many entries. Swimmers will be refunded for these events.
- Click here for : Programme for Cumbernauld Graded Meet
- Click here for : 2013-2014 Time Trial Dates & Info which has been amended. Changes have been made to allow swimmers within the younger groups more opportunities to record personal best times for entry into competitions. This action has been made necessary due to the high number of rejected / scratched swims from recent competitions.
- Note that the April Time Trial has altered to avoid Easter Weekend.
- The Time Trials with younger squads will only be successful if volunteers within the younger groups become Time Keepers. Many of the Time Keepers and officials are in Junior Squad & above and therefore will not be attending the Development Only Time Trial. The Time Keepers Course is about 2 hours and info on the next course will become available soon.
Press Photo for all medal winners from the SAST MINI MEET & BELLSHILL OPEN MEET. Could all medal winners (if possible) please attend Thursday 27th February, 4:15pm at the Citadel, with a SAST top and their medals.
Well done and a big congratulations to all who swam at the Citadel during the Mini League yesterday (Sunday)….a marvelous effort to each and everyone…..
The coaches have pointed out that there could be a dolphin among the SAST Mini League… JESSICA MURDOCH swam a length of frontcrawl in 18:01:00 seconds on one breath…. GO JESSICA …..
See you all on the 20th April 2014 Easter Sunday!!!!
Coaches and Sastnews….
the following info has been added to the website
- Click here for : SASA Open Champs Meet Entry Info (7 page document).
- Dates : 3rd-14th April.
- Cost : £9.50 per event (payable at the time of entry).
- Closing Date for entries : Wednesday 5th March 2014.
- For : Mainly National & District Squad swimmers with QT’s. Swimmers with QT’s can be viewed within the Eligibility Report (see the last pages in the Entry info, click link above).
WEST DISTRICTS SAG CHAMPS
- Click here for :2014 WD LC SAG SAST Swim Lists with Scr and Res.
- Click here for : 2014 WD SAG LC S1 Program 2014 WD SAG LC S2 Program 2014 WD SAG LC S3 Program 2014 WD SAG LC S4 Program
SCOTTISH SCHOOLS CHAMPS
- The Draft Program has been updated and is currently at its 4th version. Click here for : Scottish schools 2014 draft programme 4
The following swimmers have been selected for Round 1 of the Mini League. Click here for Mini League Round 1 – team Selection & full details of how to confirm your attendance. Please note that there are 2 pages of information which all parents should read.
|Brown, Morgan||Andrew, Callum|
|Crossley, Isla||Erentz, Ross|
|Gardner, Sophie||Gordon, Matthew|
|Grassom, Amy||Malik, Haris|
|Grieve, Lucy||Malik, Kiyan|
|McCormick, Victoria||McKinnon, Douglas|
|McNally, Lucy||McKinnon, Jack|
|Murdoch, Jessica||McMenemy, David|
|Russell, Freya||Moore, Sam|
|Seville, Rowan||Morrison, Ryan|
|Smillie, Brooke||Young, Duncan|